sábado, 14 de octubre de 2017

Humans




Aitor Rodríguez García


                    
I see it every day,
in every corner I might say.
Don’t pretend to be okay,
because you think we’re on your way.

Every day, every day.

I saw two women on my bus,
going to work in their hijabs.
Maybe you think they’re different from us.
Just stop thinking. Just hush.

I saw a gypsy walking at night on the pathways.
You were on the same side, looking at your faces.
You turned around and crossed the highway,
scared again by the races.

The women didn’t have a bomb.
The gypsy didn’t have a razor.
You are all just mere racists,
not better than Adolph Hitler.

We are just mere humans,
not divided by races.
Stop this nonsense
and let’s be united together.

October 2017

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario